Electrolux - Corporation
Xzact has been working with the Electrolux IT Team since May 2010. Xzact provides physical layer design, consulting and installation services.
Projects to date include the following:
• North American HQ Phase 1 and 2-May 2011 – 120,000 foot commercial office renovation and reconfiguration. Over 2000 category-6 cables and build out of two (2) telecommunication rooms.
• Charlotte, NC Data Center –May 2012 Project consisted of the installation, termination, testing, and labeling of one thousand twenty (1020) Category 6 CMP Data Center Connectivity cables, forty-seven (47) 12-strand 50/125 10G LOMMF Plenum MPO/MPO fiber optic trunk cables, and fifty-two (52) 24-strand 50/125 10G LOMMF Plenum MPO/MPO fiber optic trunk cables.
• Augusta, GA Call Center –June 2012- 600 person, 84,000 foot call and operations center. Over two thousand (2000) category-6 cables, 50/125 10G LOMMF Plenum MPO/MPO fiber optic backbone and build out of two (2) telecommunication rooms.
• North American HQ-Phase 3-Fall 2012- 84,000 foot call center and operations expansion to North America HQ. Over two thousand (2000) category-6 cables, 50 micron 10 gig fiber backbone and build out of two (2) telecommunication rooms.
• Springfield, TN Distribution Center-June 2013 1,000,000 million square foot distribution center. Xzact is currently working in conjunction with the Electrolux, Design Team (architect and MEP) to specify the low voltage cabling infrastructure. Project is in DD phase.